Job Predictor
My ideal job is a Top Gun Pilot.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Job Predictor
My ideal job is a Top Gun Pilot.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
im a Monkey Impressionist.!!! haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
LOL...uh, pole dancer....
michael shoemaker, Your ideal job is a Emperor of all the world
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I don't think it gets any better than this:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Michael Edwards, Your ideal job is a Gigolo.
[/ QUOTE ] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Sup Deuce! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Um, It says my mom (one of the holiest women I know) should be SATAN????????? This site is strange!!
lol...this is pretty accurate.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
mad scientist??...whhhaaattt?
That is a bunch of bull...I like burton's job...pilots get all the chicks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I was Top Gun Pilot and my husband was Supermodel. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks